Saturday, January 22, 2011

Man alive...

my body must be trying to prepare me for when lil Parker comes because for the last few weeks I've been waking up extremely early and being up for a couple hours before falling back to sleep. Last night or should I say early this morning I was wide awake at 2:30 and didn't fall back to sleep til 5:00! Like SERIOUSLY...whats up with that?!
I guess if this is my bodies way of helping me get prepared ok, but it would be so much more worth it if I had Parker to get up with, atleast in my very own opinion.
Its getting closer and closer for Parker's big entrance and I'm getting really excited but its still feeling very unreal! My pregnancy has been smooth sailing and I have nothing to complain about. Thank you Lord for such a smooth ride and I pray it continues that way all the way to the end result!
Just 6 weeks and counting give or take...WOW is all I can say!

No comments: