Friday, January 28, 2011

Last day at work...

wow I can't believe its already here! That means the real countdown will begin and thats just pure crazy to me. I know I've said this a MILLION times but its so true the time has just flown by. I can remember as if it was yesterday the day I found out we were expecting our first lil one. My lower jaw hit the floor in shock and stayed that way for like 30 minutes(ok so I'm exagerating on the time but still). July 6th was the day we found out our family was going from 2 to 3. It was also a very long day because I didn't see Sid til almost 10:00 that evening and of course didn't want to tell him over the phone...who does that? Haha...I even debated on waiting to tell him that Sunday (7/11) our 2nd anniversary but I just couldn't keep it any longer...I wanted him to know. So I went to tell him and couldn't get it out without giggling...if you know me, you know that I giggle sometimes when I get nervous or really excited and I was both.
Like I've said before my pregnancy has been very uneventful and to be honest it still is...I don't know if I've even had braxton hicks.(I get asked that alot here lately) On Monday (01/31) I start going to the doctor weekly and that is just strange to me cuz litterally Parker can and could come any day now. I still think he won't grace us with his presence until March 7th or later BUT several keep telling me that he'll be here in February, even Parker's daddy thinks he'll come in February...So I guess we'll just have to wait and see now won't we.
Well like the title says...today is my last day at work and I was surprised with a cake and flowers by these wonderful ladies I've been blessed to work with. I'm going to kinda miss them but so look forward to this new journey I'm about to partake in. I've wanted to be a mommy for as long as I can remember, even at my kindergarten graduation I said that when I grow up I want to be a stay at home mommy (not just a mommy...I was very specific haha)Well now I get to do that...Its a little scary and nerve racking but I know its going to be worth it or atleast I hope it is...haha :D

No comments: