Tuesday, June 30, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. Wow I can't believe its Tuesday already!
2. Sid and I got new phones yesterday and we officially have a kansas number...How weird is that?
3. This week is just going to fly by with Liberty starting tomorrow night.
4. I'm so excited for Liberty...I've heard so much about it and I get to play a part in it by being in the choir now if I can only keep from crying.
5. Dress rehearsal was tonight and there were several times that I got choked up and tears in my eyes. We will be honoring two soldiers from Liberal who have died by doing the folding of the flag. Then right after that we go straight into the Armed Force medley and that just chokes me up with pride.
6. Sunday night we had the JR High over and it was a blast and I'm so glad that we did the little get together! I love the young people, just love them.
7. I got my hair cut and I do mean cut!
8. here is a picture...
9.It is now Wednesday and I'm just finishing up this blog. I've been terrible at this!
10.Liberty starts tonight and I'm stoked! Say a prayer for all that is involved because its a lot of work and well worth it!

1 comment:

mindy said...

you look fab! was that pic taken with your blackberry?