Thursday, July 2, 2009

I'm a mommy

to a shih tzu puppy!!! My childhood best friend's dog Bailey had puppies yesterday. Sid and I are taking one of the boys and we've named him Baxter. I can't wait to see him, I'll be going down Monday but that seems like forever away! LOL As soon as I get pictures I'll post them!
I can't believe I'm going to be having a puppy, grant it, its still going to be another 8-10 weeks before Baxter gets to come home but I'm stoked! I've wanted a dog for a very long time! :) Yay!

3 comments:

mindy said...

That is so neat! Macy is going to love Baxter!!
I can't believe Sid is letting you get him =)

Rana said...

I know me too! But when he found out that Chayla's dog was going to have puppies he was more ok with me getting one! I can't wait for Macy to meet Baxter her newest friend! :)

Anonymous said...

I cant wait till i get to come see you, and i will bring my little princess his sister! :)
Liz