Tuesday, June 16, 2009

10 on Tuesday!

1. Well for starters its been a really long time since I've done this. So lets just see how well I do.
2. Like I mentioned in an earlier post we just got back from camp and I had a wonderful time! I love the girls and am so thankful that we have a bond.
3. I'm sick! I think its just from such a drastic weather change. Going from Kansas to Colorado back to Kansas. Colorado was so cool and then you get back here and its so dry and HOT!
4. Last night I went and watched some movies with a few of the teenager girls and had a great time!
5. Feeb's mom makes some amazing chocolate chip cookies and I do mean AMAZING!
6. I've got a ton of laundry to do yet I don't feel like doing any of it! :( I'm extremely tired and just want to be lazy.
7. Bennett was born last Tuesday and he's adorable! There were some issues but he's doing much better and is at home at last! I look forward to seeing him!!!!
8. Macy Grace is practicaly crawling and that makes me sad. She's growning up way too fast. I just feel fortunate that we get to be here and see these things in person.
9. Liberty is coming up and I've still got so much to learn before then. For the most part I've got most of the songs down except for one and thats Salute to the Armed Forces. I don't know any of it. LOL Oh boy I really do have a lot to learn! YIKES!!!!
10. I'm blessed! I've got a wonderful husband and in just a few short weeks we'll have been married for a year! I just can't believe how fast its gone by!

1 comment:

mindy said...

Yea!!! So you have internet now I suppose??