Wednesday, February 25, 2009

No 10 on Tuesday

I started a 10 on Tuesday but then got so busy never was able to finish it. So instead I want to leave this with everyone. I hope its a blessing to you as it was to me.

My life I give to You O Lord,
Use me I pray,
May I glorify Your precious name,
In all I do and say,

Let me trust You in the valley dark,
As well as in the light,
Knowing You will always lead me,
Your will is always right.

I know God makes no mistakes,He leads in every path I take,
Along the way that’s leading me to home,
‘Though at times my heart would break,
There’s a purpose in every change he makes,
That others would see my life and know
That God makes no mistakes.

And when some day in Heaven above,
I see His dear face,
May I then be counted faithful,
As a runner in this race,

Now I’m trusting in the Savior,
To show me the way,
In His righteousness He guides me,
As I seek to please Him day by day

1 comment:

mindy said...

oh I like it!
You can still post your 10! I'm still working on mine!