Monday, February 2, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. I am loved and feel so blessed to have the family and friends that I do in my life.
2. I've got a sick husband at home and with that didn't sleep well.
3. This is going to be harder since its been pretty boreing since last week.
4. I get to see my dear and sweet friend Trisha Webb I mean Myers. LOL :) on Saturday
5. Is my work day over?!?
6. The last few weeks at work I've been staying really busy which is nice and I'm enjoying it.
7. Our missions conference is coming up and I'm very excited about that. It'll be my first one at SWBC
8. I'm going to be singing with my friend Lindsay in sunday school in March...I'm a little nervous
9.I've just about made it through so what can I say for #10...oh I know
10. The something I know but can't tell mom is about to be known to her in just a few more weeks!!!!!! :) hehe

2 comments:

Roberta said...

YOUR PREGNANT! :)

mindy said...

tell siddie-poo not to whine!! hehehe, i'm obviously the uncompassionate sister, uh? J/k, kinda, hope he gets to be feeling better. So, what's the secret with your mom ;)