Tuesday, March 3, 2009

10 on Tuesday

Well its another week and that brings us to another 10 on Tuesday. So here we go...
1. My weekend was pretty uneventful just like almost every weekend except on Saturday we had Sid's childhood best friend Joel and his fiance Elizabeth come over for dinner. I made lasagna, salad, garlic bread and strawberry shortcakes...yummy!
2. Then we just sat around the table talking before heading to the school for Sid's basketball game. It wasn't the best game they've played and therefore they lost but there's always next time.
3. Our missions conference begins tomorrow and goes through Sunday. I've very excited and really looking forward to it.
4. There's this guy that I work with and JJ (my friend Lindsay's hubby) has been trying to get him to come to church. He says he'll try to come this Sunday so just pray that he will!
5. 2 weeks from Thursday is the Gaither concert and I'm stoked about it. I think I'm more stoked because this is something my mom's wanted to do for as long as I can remember and we've given her the opportunity to do so. Its going to be so much fun and I can't wait!
6. Sid graduates in 9 weeks and 2 days!!! Yes you read that right! I was looking at my calendar the other day and I realized that. I knew it was getting closer and closer but when you look at in how many weeks its a lot closer than one could imagine.
7. I'm so excited and proud of all that Sid has accomplished. I'm also scared, a little nervous, and sad all at the same time. This part of our journey is about to come to an end just for another one to begin!
8. Ok, I'll try not to make the last 3 entries all about the Bachelor but I can't promise anything. I'll start off by saying WoW!!!! I never expected for it to end the way it did and it was definetely different.
9. When Molly stepped out of the limo first my heart sank because I really liked her and thought she was a better fit for Jason than Melissa. I even thought he was going to pick her but I think when Deanna came and gave him her advise, he lost his focus. So picking Melissa at the end was sad for me but the whole time I couldn't help but think he was making a mistake. Then came the after the final rose show and to all of America's surprise he said that things were different with Melissa and what he felt for her on the show wasn't how he felt for her now and he broke up with her.
10. I kinda saw that coming but not in front of so many viewers. Then when he confonted Molly and told her he still had feelings for her and wanted to just take it slow and see where things lead....WoW...I was shocked just like Molly was but I knew she truely loved him or atleast the part that she got to know, you could just see it in her eyes. So I will watch the 2nd after the rose show tonight...Yes I'm sucked into the show! :( LOL ;)

So there you have it my 10 on Tuesday. I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed week!

No comments: