Tuesday, February 24, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. Today is Pancake Day!!!!! LOL, Tuesday was actually and my wonderful hubby brought me pancakes for breakfast! How sweet it is to be in love by him! :)

2. I made homemade noodles for Chicken and Noodles on Sunday morning before church. Yes, me! I got up at 6:45 and made the noodles from scratch along with a dessert that I had never. It all turned out out great and I made it to SS on time...Yay me!!!!

3. Work...has been crazy and in a good way. I've been so busy that its not even funny and yet I still have time to write this. LOL

4. It is now Wednesday and I'm just now coming back to it, my S-I-L gave me the inspiration to do it.

5. Last night I went over to practice the song Linds and I are going to sing in SS on March 8th

6. Then after that she and I stood outside talking for like 30 minutes or so. I love talking to her, she's a huge blessing to me and I feel like I've known her forever.

7. I got the tulle to make Macy Grace(my niece) a tutu. She's going to have an OU one and another one that is turquoise and brown.

8. I scared my hubby the other day and laughed so hard that I was crying. Good times!!!

9. God blessed me with a wonderful mom and two great sisters and now I've got a wonderful husband and AWESOME in-laws.

10. I LOVE my life and I honestly mean it. I wouldn't change anything about my life. God has allowed me to go through certain circumstances to learn from them and to just come out stronger in the end.

1 comment:

mindy said...

First off, I'm so pumped over the tutus!
Secondly, don't you just LOVE pancake day?
And lastly, I love reading your blog, praying for ya'll, xoxo