Tuesday, February 17, 2009

10 On Tuesday

1. So its another week and I'm going to do my best to come up with 10 things to say because has of right now there's nothing! Haha
2. Last night was the Bachelor and I think they really love to have us all just hanging there. In last weeks preview they showed Deanna coming back yet did she???? NO!!! Now its showing that she'll be on next week. Dang it, they better not be lying to me again!
3. Re: the Bachelor I was totally taken back that Jillian had been sent home, I just had this aweful feeling that it was going to be Mollie. It was really sad but at the same time I think Jason made a good decision.
4. Saturday was Valentine's Day just like everyone knows and Sid and I did ABSOLUTELY nothing which was totally awesome. We just stayed in bed and watched movies pretty much all day. It was very relaxing!
5. Friday I came home to Pink Roses and a box of mini Reeses! Sid totally surprised me with the flowers and they are beautiful! I love my hubby!!!!
6. Grey's Anatomy....I totally love that show. For the last few weeks they've been combining it with Private Practice and man has it been good. This week will end the storyline for the two shows to be combined and it looks like its going to be in sane! Can't wait!!!!
7. I'm really looking forward to singing with my dear friend Lindsay on Sunday March 8th in our SS class. We're singing "Here Am I" We figured it would be perfect since its during our Missions conference.
8. My mom and sisters will be here in OKC in 4 weeks from Thursday for the Gaither Concert so way excited about that!
9. I need to clean my apartment really really bad!!!! There are no excuses on why its the way it is. :(
10.Well, I finally made it to 10 and I'm at a loss. I don't know what else to say. So I'll just wish each and everyone of ya'll a wonderful week! Enjoy everyday that you have!

No comments: