Monday, December 8, 2008

Wkend Recap

Wow...today has been a crazy one and its not even over. The phones at work are just ringing off the hook thanks to placing several ads in the paper re: CSR/Appt. Clerks. Pure Craziness!

Its finally slowing down and therefore I thought I'd stop in and say a few things. This weekend was wonderful. Had a nice and relaxing Saturday. Sid and I bought our very first ornament together and that was fun. Will take a picture of it and post it soon. Then we had Michael and Camille over for dinner and to watch OU kick some Missouri butt! Hehe. All in all it was a wonderful Saturday. Then Sunday we got up and actually made it to Sunday School and all ON TIME! I think that was like the first. LOL, we are terrible at getting to SS on time. I know I know, thats aweful of us and honestly I don't know why.

No comments: