Friday, December 5, 2008

Random Thoughts all in One!

So my friend did great last night on giving her testimony!!

I just want to say sorry in advance this post is probably going to be so random. Last night was Grey's Anatomy nite! It was good I really liked it but there were a few things or people I could do without. So for starters...this new Dr. I don't like here. She's weird and like expressionless. Its not a good fit in my opinion, I'd rather have Dr. Haan back...so hopefully they won't keep this weird, expressionless Dr on board. Now to another thing...I really don't like how they are writing Callie's story line. She's so pretty and a girly girl...why oh why do they have to write her character as being a lesbo?? I strongly dislike it!!!
And to my last and final thing re: Greys...I like McSteamy for some odd and strange way. When the series began I didn't but I've warmed up to him and in all reality I believe there is more to him a softer side, a side that longs for something so much more meaningful. I think when it comes down to it he really is and can be a a great guy!

My dear friend came over to the apartment last night and we had a great time of fellowship. I shouldn't be speaking for her but I know her and I know she feels the same. LOL Its been so long since we had actually just sat down the two of us and talked about everything from one spectrum to another. Thanks Reba...love u!

So of course last night was another long work nite for the hubby but thankfully not as late as the days before. He was home by 11 and that was great!

No comments: