Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Home Alone

So last night I had to spend the evening alone and even went to bed alone. No my husband and I aren't having a dispute! LOL He just had to work late, really late. He didn't get home until after 12:30AM. You see he works at the Hobby Lobby Distribution center and I guess with Christmas right around the corner there was a lot to be done. For me it was a very long night home alone, when on the average he is home no later than 8:30 where we can eat dinner and just spend some quality time together. I tried oh so hard to stay awake so I could see him and talk to him but with no prevail I was out like a light by 10:30. Oh but let me tell you I tossed and turned until he came home and crawled into bed next to me. He's my rock and my comfort and when he's not in bed next to me well its as if I didn't sleep at all. How did I sleep before we got married? I don't know the answer to that but I never and will never go back. So with that I love you baby!

No comments: