Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Party and Randomness

Last night was our work Christmas party and it was a lot of fun. The food was great...it was from Outback, there was steak, chicken, shrimp, mashed potatoes and broccoli. All very good. We played a couple games and just really had a wonderful time!

Well Christmas is in 2 days! Wow, can you believe that? Its crazy how time just flies by. Still not sure if we'll make it to Liberal for Christmas day and I'm still very sad about that! :(

Liz is coming in tonight and that will be fun, I can't wait to see her. She's not only my sister but my best friend and I miss hanging with her. Maybe we'll go out to dinner and split something like old times and then go look at some christmas lights. I think that would be lots of fun!

Well if I don't post anything between now and christmas I wish you all a very Merry Christmas! Be safe and enjoy your time with the family and friends!

No comments: