Friday, December 26, 2008

Time with Family

This Christmas was our first Christmas has a married couple. It was so nice being able to spend the day with my best friend and husband. Sid woke up before me and had to wrap my presents because he had no time to do so before. I got up around 9:45, got dressed and ready. Mindy, Jeremy and Macy Grace came over around 10:00 when we all opened presents. We all got some really great gifts....So thanks to everyone who bought us something!
Today(Friday) Sid and I headed to Wichita to spend it with my mom's side of the family and it was nice to see some of the cousins that we haven't seen in a while. It seems so unreal to me that we are all growing up and oh so fast. The oldest grandkid just turned 29 and the youngest is 5 and now there is a great grandkid who is 3 months old and is absolutely adorable.
Over all the Christmas holiday was wonderful and I've really had a great time. I hope and pray that everyone else had a wonderful Christmas as well!

No comments: