Monday, February 22, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. My christmas tree is down!!! :D Thanks to Sid he took it down while I was at work!
2. Went to Amarillo for the weekend and had a great time! Didn't buy much of anything for myself but got several things for our upcoming widows banquet! I'm so excited and looking forward to it!
3. While in amarillo I picked up pastor and mrs. katie but instead of picking them up around 8:oo pm it was like 10:30 or so and then by the time we got their luggage loaded, something for them to eat and gas in my car it was going on 11:30 before we ever pulled out and to top it all off the weather was nasty making a very long trip home!
4. But we finally made it home safe and sound and I'm very thankful Pastor offered to drive us home since most know that I hate driving in this nasty stuff!
5. Work is work and I do enjoy what I do but there is one that makes me go insane and I just want to poke her eyes out! hehe
6. On that note I find myself having to walk away so I don't say something or laugh because she's being so stupid...for instance she brought an old stereo up there and I turned it on and changed it to the klove station because i wasn't feeling the country that she plays when she is up there! Since she wasn't up there for the majority of the time today I didn't think it mattered but oh was I wrong! Before she left she wrote in caps on a sticky note "DO NOT CHANGE STATION" haha that just cracks me up and I'm still laughing about it!
7. so I want to get some curtains for my living room just haven't found anything that just calls my name...so if you have any ideas you would like to share give me a holla!
8. I've been working on cleaning my house and I can say I feel good about it! :)
9. Wow where as the time gone? I can't believe we are in the last week of February!!!
10. I feel so blessed with the family and friends God has given me! And with that have a fabulous week!

No comments: