Saturday, February 6, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. Wow what a week of interesting things going on...Ok well not that interesting I'm sure!

2. With that being said work is still work! Yes I enjoy what I do but not always the people I work with...hehe

3. Had an office meeting on Tuesday afternoon and for what I was there for I think went well! Everyone did a good job from directly pointing fingers at anyone even if they should've at times ;)! With that being said we now all have job duties that have been assigned to us personally and they are no one elses responsibility but our own!!!!

4. I just love our new coffee show that is new to the town of Liberal! Spencer Brown's is an awesome place...I truely love the Caramel Apple Cider!!!! Yummy I want one right now just thinking about it!

5. I've been looking into getting insurance for Sid and I but I still haven't done anything with the info I've come across...my bad! I should probably get on that now shouldn't I? hehe

6. Ok I now need to confess...my Christmas tree is still up! :/ I know thats terrible I just haven't felt like taking it down even when I know I need to...its February for petes sake!

7. On Friday night I went over to Mindy's for a scentsy party/girls night! I had a great time! While there I even gave in to having a party! Seriously what was I thinking??? They never turn out and no one EVER comes!!! I guess we shall see on this one now shouldn't we!

8. Sunday at choir practice it was the Liberty kick-off! Wow can you believe that...already preparing for Liberty! It just amazes me...I'm already looking forward to it while many others are dreading it! Maybe its because they've done it for soooooooo long and this is just my 2nd year!

9. We keep getting this snow/ice junk...when will it ever stop! Who knows but I've heard we could be in for another round starting Thursday...Oh Joy!!!!!

10. Last but not least I've been looking into taking a cruise for Sid and I's very first vacation together! Can you believe that we haven't taken a real vacation together in the almost 2 years we've been married and I will not be one of those who never gets one until we're ancient and old! hehe

So until next week have a blessed and wonderful one!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Haha - cracks me up that your tree is still up :) I miss you, sweet friend! I love to hear about what is going in your life.