Tuesday, February 16, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. Last Friday we took 25 teens to El Dorado, Ks for a youth rally and had a wonderful time! The drive was even more enjoyable because the majority of them wanted to talk the whole way there and back! What great fellowship!

2. Saturday we went to Ny's bday party and it was fun! She got lots of cool things!

3. Well everyone knows that Valentine's day was Sunday and Sid & I didn't do anything! We were just too busy with church and things and really its just another day! We exchanged cards and that was it! lol

4. Today is Pancake Day and I enjoyed all the fun festivities! LOL

5. I'm gonna make a trip to Amarillo! Yay!!!! Its been awhile and I would just like to get out of Liberal for a few days...so looking forward to that!

6. The tree is still not down! Seriously I think I just might shoot myself...LOL J/K

7. um...I'm short on what to say this week so I think I'll just end here!
Have a super fantastic week!

No comments: