Tuesday, March 17, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! (hopefully everyone is wearing green)
2. This week as finally come...Yay!!! That means the Gaither concert is in just a couple days...so excited!
3. Sid and I went home to Liberal this weekend. It was a very last minute decision and we had a great time.
4. Saturday I had a girls day with Candi and we got pedicures...that was so much fun and while we were doing that Sid was playing golf with his dad.
5. Macy Grace is getting oh so big! She's got the cutest double chin and these big brown eyes. She's just too adorable.
6. I finally got her tutu finished but it was a tad to long...hehe So its huge on her but atleast she can grow into it, right? :)
7. I've got one more full day of work after today...Yay! I'm working half a day on Thursday and off on Friday.
8. I'm officially getting my name changed! Yes, I know I've been married now for 8 months and just now doing it. I had to make sure it was going to work between Sid and I before changing my name to Prater. LOL J/K The truth is I'm Lazy, there I said it!
9. I'm blessed! I've got a wonderful husband, family and friends...what else could a girl ask for?!
10. Lil Love

1 comment:

mindy said...

she's is cute huh?? i'm pumped to hear how the concert goes!