Tuesday, March 10, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. So this past week not a whole lot happened so I really don't know if I'll get 10 things put down but I'll do my best.
2. Our missions conference was awesome! It went from Wednesday March 4th through Sunday March 8th.
3. Saturday I went to the Ladies luncheon at church with Lindsay and really had a great time. I'm glad that I decided to go. It was just a great time of fellowship!
4. After the luncheon Lindsay and I went to some antique shops on Main Street in Bethany! I saw many great ideas! I love being able to just stroll down a main street and going inside all the little boutiques.
5. The weather here has been awesome and so beautiful! I love spring time but it looks like its going to get cold again for a few days! :( So not looking forward to that.
6. Next Thursday is the Gaither Homecoming Concert and I've said it a million times but I'm so excited and can't wait! I'm sure my mom will cry sometime during the concert just for the fact that she's actually there! LOL
7. Tomorrow March 11th, Sid and I will have been married for 8 months...WoW where has the time gone? It still feels like it was just yesterday that we got married and we are getting closer and closer to our 1st year! There are times when I still feel like its just a dream
8. I love blogging even if it seems like I don't have much to say since I kinda live a boring life.
9. I also enjoy reading others and it gives me something to do on my downtime at work.
10. Well I made it...So have a wonderful and blessed week!

No comments: