Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Blessed

I'm just sitting here thinking about the past and I've got to say I've got two amazing sisters. We may not always get along and we don't get to see each other as often but I know we love each other and if we needed to we'd drop everything to be there for one another.
"God made us sisters but we're friends by choice" and thats so true. I've had many friends come and go in my life but the ones that will ALWAYS be there are my sisters.
Liz and I have a special bond...we lived together on our own for two years and lived to tell about it. :) We had our ups and downs but honestly I wouldn't have wanted to have it any other way. Those were some great times with many memories made. I can honestly say that I miss those days and I will always cherish that time!
I love you sisters!!!

No comments: