Thursday, January 29, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. Yes, I know this is late and I'm totally sorry. I've been snowed in and don't have internet access at home.
2. On Monday 1/26 we had our first actual winter storm. It started with ice and lots and lots of ice that lasted all night and into the morning. Then it turned over to sleet by late afternoon on Tuesday and finished with a little bit of snow. It turned out pretty but I hate ice!!!
3. Due to the weather work had been canceled for 2 days.
4. I realized that I can't wait to be able to stay home and take care of our future babies. :)
5. I'm so proud of Liz and the woman she's becoming
6. Rebekah is a doll, she's gonna let me borrow all the seasons of One Tree Hill...yay!
7. I've had lots of work to do and it feels good
8. I miss my hubby...LOL he's only at work and I get to see him tonight
9. My beautiful niece is growing like a weed!
10. I'm so ready for the weekend and the 1st of Febuary. LOL :)

1 comment:

mindy said...

no internet access at home anymore huh? what happened to wifi'ing? glad your doing good, and staying busy, miss you