Tuesday, January 20, 2009

10 On Tuesday

1. This is for you Mindy :)
2. I'm at work doing nothing just like normal
3. I'm stoked about this weekend. We are going to Wichita, KS to see Signature Sound for Sid's birthday, so I can't wait for that.
4. I'm also very excited about something else but we'll all just have to wait for a later post on that one and no I'm not pregnant mom!
5. I have the most adorable little niece in the world and I'm not just saying that to be biased.
6. I'm very excited about this weekend!
7. I need to get my bangs cut and hair layered some more but most importanly I need to get my bangs cut. If you were to see me you'd say "What bangs?", thats how bad it is.
8. I still can't believe two of my friends are expecting their first baby this summer. One is due in June and the other is due in August. Its just crazy especially when they both said they wanted to wait for a while, God had other plans for them though.
9. Looking forward to Friday, the day Sid was born 22 years ago. Yes I married myself a baby. LOL, but who cares about age its so over rated and he's the love of my life.
10. Um...have I mentioned that I'm very excited for this weekend?? :)

3 comments:

mindy said...

good job, very proud of you!!! what friends are pregnant?? your right you have the cutest neice - and i may be biased!!

mindy said...

good job, very proud of you!!! what friends are pregnant?? your right you have the cutest neice - and i may be biased!!

Rana said...

Chayla, which was one of my bridesmaids and Trisha, a good friend from Amarillo. They both found out they were pregnant right at their 6 months of marriage. LOL