Thursday, January 21, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. Ok so this is a few days late but theres a reason...
2. The reason is our computer cord finally bit the dust!!!! What a sad day it was for me! Since we don't have basic channels or cable I watch my things on the internet!
3.I'm gonna have another lil one to spoil! Being an aunt is like serioulsy the best thing in the world!!!! I love MG and gonna love this new little one!
4. Last week I watched the Vaught kiddos for several days!!! What a blast!!! They truely are great kids and their parents are raising them right!
5. Last Friday we had a lock-in for the teens! I believe it was a success! It started at 10pm and went til 5:30 or so! Tyler and Sid had everything planned and there really wasnt any down time for anyone to get tired! I would have to say the game that was the biggest hit would probably have to go to the sumo wrestling! A few girls totally biffed! :) hehe
6. Thanks to my sister-in-law I planned a menu for this week and it worked! I didn't post it...so sorry Mindy but I'll work on posting my menu for next week! It was nice just knowing what we were gonna have instead of trying to decide the night of and then just going to grab something cuz I didn't want to cook and it saved us money!
7. Sid and I went to Garden on Monday and even though its not far it was so nice to just be away from Liberal for a little while!
8. While there we ate at IHOP...and oh was it yummy for my tummy! Oh my soul...delicious!!!!!
9. Work is work and its alright! Not really getting better but its not worse! I'm just glad that its not just me who is getting treated different or rudely! Its happening to others and or they are seeing it!
10. Now off to catching up on ALL my shows!!!!!!

No comments: