Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ok so its been a while...

and I apologize for that. Its been super crazy! Sid graduated, then we moved to Liberal, KS last friday May 22nd. We are slowly but surely getting unpacked and settled in. There is still a ton of little things to be done but I'm not in any hurry I mean why should I be when I get the oppertunity of being a stay at home wife. hehe
Sid is doing a summer internship at his home church, we will be helping with VBS, SR camp, I'm in Liberty, and there is Jr. Camp and I'm sure there will be many other things we'll help with.
I will take pictures of our house and hopefuly get them posted next week.
I'll post more tomorrow!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I'm so glad you are getting settled in okay :) We miss you already but are excited for ya'll with this great opportunity. That is so cool that you will be in "Liberty". Are you singing?