Tuesday, May 19, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. Well Sid did it!!! He graduated from Heartland on Thursday and I couldn't have been any prouder!
2. With that being said it was a very long night. After graduation we went to dinner with the families and was with them till almost 11 and then after that we met up with a group of friends for our final goodbyes at IHOP. We were there til 2:00 AM
3. It was a great time of fun and fellowship and who knows if or when we'll ever get to do this again.
4. Our place is in total disarray. We've got things everywhere. Although I can honestly say that everything is packed other than our clothes and then I just need to vacuum and wash everything down.
5. Thursday is our last day at work! It couldn't come any faster LOL. Then we are going to go over to the Lusk for dinner and fellowship. I'm really looking forward to it. They are an amazing couple and I know Sid and I have been truely blessed with their friendship!
6. Friday is moving day! Yikes its actually here! We are about to step into the next chapter in our life. I'm a little scared but very much excited at the same time!
7. Ok this isn't going to make it to 10 I'm doped up on meds and can't think straight...haha So keep an eye out for my next post!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Aww! I can't believe you think we are an amazing couple - and you even know JJ :) We are going to miss ya'll so much (me especially!) :( BUT, we are so excited for you as well!! Why are you all doped up on meds?