Tuesday, April 7, 2009

10 on tuesday

1. WoW, its been crazy the past couple of weeks! Its finally starting to slow down a tad.
2. This past weekend my baby sister came up and spent the weekend with Sid and I. Rebekah and I went shopping and just had a great time of bonding. It was fun!
3. One Tree Hill junkies...yes Sid and I have become huge fans. We just started watching this season and enjoyed it so much that we borrowed the first four seasons that Rebekah owns. We enjoyed them so much that we watched all 4 seasons in less than a 2 week time span. LOL I know we're crazy. Oh but wait it gets better...we bought season 5 off of ebay!
4. We've got 5 weeks till Sid's graduation! Can you believe that, just 5 weeks?!?!?!
5. We still have no leads of where we might go after graduation, but thats ok its in God's control. I can honestly say that I'm not worried nor stressed over it! I mean why should I be? God knows where he wants us and in His timing he'll show us. So all I can do is pray about it and that is exactly what I'm doing!
6. I never did fill you all in on the Gaither concert! It was AMAZING! I got Mark Lowry to sign something wishing mom a happy birthday and of course got my picture with him. I also met Karen Peck and New River, The Hoppers and of course we saw Signature Sound again. Everyone that we spoke with were oh so genuine and down to earth.
7. Just found out that another friend of mine is having a boy! Congrats Trisha and Tyson, I know how much ya'll were wanting a boy! :)
8. You would think that I would have a million things to say since I haven't posted anything in a while but I don't...I'm pulling a blank. LOL
9. I'm getting my hair done a week from Friday! I'm super excited 1. because it my best friend who is doing it and I trust her. 2. I get to see Liz, Chayla and Trisha! This is going to be fun!
10. Sunday is Easter! It doesn't even seem like its that time of the year already, it ALWAYS catches me off guard. LOL
Until Next Time...

No comments: