Sunday, January 2, 2011

By His Grace For His Glory

So much has happened in the last week and a half but one thing that has stayed constant is my thoughts for Joel and Elizabeth! It just doesn't seem fair that they would lose their sweet baby at full term
I know God is in control and He always has a plan and purpose but my heart still hurts for them. Not a day goes by that I don't think of them and lift them up in prayer. I can't even begin to imagine what today was like for them especially Elizabeth. Tyler and Jeni had their sweet baby boy last week(that's a different post for another day) but today was baby Kevins first sunday...so he was introduced to the church, that should've been baby Hayden last week but it wasn't! I personally think that's a special highlight for the parents and I know both Joel and Elizabeth looked forward to it. What happened to them still feels so unreal and like a really really long dream.
Joel and Elizabeth my heart hurts for you and know im constantly praying for you! I think our church theme is very fitting...By His Grace For His Glory!

No comments: